We are Building Performance certified and offer a holistic approach to helping you maximize your home’s efficiency as affordably as possible.
Vinyl Window Services in St. Louis
Vinyl is a top choice in window materials, providing excellent durability, requiring very little maintenance, and is one of the most cost-effective options for residential windows. Building Envelope Experts provides homeowners with only the best in replacement windows; we carry a comprehensive selection of vinyl window options, ensuring an ideal solution for your St. Louis home.
We Partner with Brands You Can Trust
ProVia offers expertly crafted windows that can be customized to suit your home’s unique style, ensuring your windows will last for many years to come. ProVia’s range of energy-efficient windows reduces the amount of unwanted airflow in and out of your home - saving you money and prioritizing home comfort.
Sunrise Windows & Doors are a reliable choice for vinyl windows among St. Louis homeowners, as they are low maintenance, timeless, and energy efficient. Utilizing premium materials, Sunrise Windows & Doors allow our customers luxury-built windows at an affordable price.
Benefits of Vinyl Windows in Your Home
Our comprehensive selection of quality vinyl windows ensures your new windows will suit your St. Louis home.
Homeowners choose vinyl windows for their property because they are:
- Energy Efficient: Vinyl windows are manufactured from polyvinyl chloride (PVC), which is an excellent thermal insulator, reducing the amount of heat that leaks into and out of your home through the windows. Vinyl windows are also filled with foam, increasing insulation and contributing to increased energy efficiency.
- Easy to Clean: Vinyl windows are incredibly easy to clean. Simply wipe down your vinyl windows with a wet soft sponge or lint-free cloth to remove dirt and dust. Your vinyl windows should be cleaned at least once a year.
- Affordable: Vinyl windows are the most affordable window option on the market.
- Low Maintenance: Unlike other materials such as wood, vinyl windows don't require ongoing maintenance such as resealing and painting.
- Made of Durable Materials: The polyvinyl chloride (PVC) that vinyl windows are constructed from is resistant to rotting, warping, and rusting. This material also does not incur any insect damage and is incredibly weather-resistant.
“The product they deliver is top-notch and the installation is precise. Wonderful people to work with. We’ve had them at our home twice already and plan to use them exclusively for all of our remaining window replacements.”Matthew F.
“Building Envelope Experts did an outstanding job with insulation in our attic and window replacement for our entire house. The crew was courteous and knowledgeable. They kept a clean work area and got the job done on time.”Steve J.
“Replaced 2 windows with one awning window. Looks amazing inside and out. They were in and out including cleanup in a flash. Highly recommend.”Daniel Z.
“Excellent quality. Expert installers. Competitive prices.”Mark H.
“Not only have our heating needs gone down significantly, but our house is so much quieter now. My kids woke up during every thunderstorm for years and now sleep through them all!”Meg C.
A Holistic Approach
Our holistic approach sets us apart in the market, as other contractors only focus on the one product they sell and may overlook other issues in your home. Our comfort technicians are trained specialists, who can evaluate your comfort needs and review ways to improve your home, not just address one single issue. At Building Envelope Experts, your comfort is our priority.
Schedule your comprehensive vinyl window service by calling our St. Louis team at (314) 310-7878 or fill out our online form.
Start Your Home Comfort Journey
Building Envelope Experts is Here to Help