We are Building Performance certified and offer a holistic approach to helping you maximize your home’s efficiency as affordably as possible.
Steel Door Services in St. Louis
We Have Over 30 Years of Experience in Installing & Replacing Steel Doors
Providing the strongest security of all exterior doors on the market, steel entryway doors are an affordable choice for homeowners looking for more security than what fiberglass and wood can provide. Steel entry doors are also very durable and require little ongoing maintenance. You can count on Building Envelope Experts to help you choose the best steel door for your St. Louis home.
Entry Way Door Lines We Carry
As a dealer of ProVia, our selection of entryway doors is designed with quality in mind - manufactured with state-of-the-art materials and providing a number of features to ensure the longevity of your home comfort system.
ProVia's heavy, 20-gauge Legacy Steel™ entry doors provide a durable, cost-effective option for homeowners looking for an entry door that provides exceptional security. As the most durable doors available on the market, steel doors won't crack or warp and require generally low maintenance.
- Utilizes 20-gauge steel, giving you 49% more galvannealed steel than a standard 24-gauge door
- Filled with foam by a computer-driven process, ensuring the optimal foam fill for maximum efficiency and strength
- Special adhesives/thermal barrier reduces heat and cold transfer, while the exclusive tab and slot system of mechanical interlocks gives the door exceptional structural strength
- Composite top endcaps increase rigidity and energy efficiency
Benefits of a Steel Entry Door
The many benefits of installing a steel entry door at your home include:
- Durability: Steel doors are the toughest, most durable entryway doors on the market. ProVia's Legacy Steel line of entryway doors are manufactured from 20-gauge steel, meaning they won't crack or warp.
- Security: If you're concerned with safety and keeping intruders out, a steel entry door is the choice for you, as steel is the most secure of all entry door materials.
- Affordable: Compared to fiberglass and wood, steel entry doors are extremely cost-effective. Due to their incredible durability and the inexpensive materials they contain, steel doors are a great investment for homeowners.
- Beauty: Modern steel doors are offered in a variety of styles and finishes, ensuring your steel entry door fits in with the rest of your home's style.
“The product they deliver is top-notch and the installation is precise. Wonderful people to work with. We’ve had them at our home twice already and plan to use them exclusively for all of our remaining window replacements.”Matthew F.
“Building Envelope Experts did an outstanding job with insulation in our attic and window replacement for our entire house. The crew was courteous and knowledgeable. They kept a clean work area and got the job done on time.”Steve J.
“Replaced 2 windows with one awning window. Looks amazing inside and out. They were in and out including cleanup in a flash. Highly recommend.”Daniel Z.
“Excellent quality. Expert installers. Competitive prices.”Mark H.
“Not only have our heating needs gone down significantly, but our house is so much quieter now. My kids woke up during every thunderstorm for years and now sleep through them all!”Meg C.
We Take a Unique Approach to Our Services
Our holistic approach sets us apart in the market, as other contractors only focus on the one product they sell and may overlook other issues in your home. Our comfort technicians are trained specialists, who can evaluate your comfort needs and review ways to improve your home, not just address one single issue.
Schedule your service by filling out our online form or dialing (314) 310-7878 today. At Building Envelope Experts, your comfort is our priority.
Start Your Home Comfort Journey
Building Envelope Experts is Here to Help