We are Building Performance certified and offer a holistic approach to helping you maximize your home’s efficiency as affordably as possible.
Fiberglass Door Services in St. Louis
We Provide Complete Fiberglass Door Installation & Replacement
Since its origin in 1983, fiberglass entry doors have become a popular choice for homeowners. By combining the finish of natural wood doors with the durability and energy efficiency that fiberglass provides, fiberglass doors are an excellent entryway door choice that will contribute beauty and convenience to your home. At Building Envelope Experts, our team is here to help you choose the best doors for your St. Louis home.
Benefits of a Fiberglass Entry Door
Some St. Louis homeowners choose fiberglass for their doors because they are:
- Energy Efficient: ProVia entry door systems contain a polyurethane core, high-performance, heat-resistant window trim, Q-Lon weatherstripping, and ComforTech Warm Edge Glazing System, all of which work together to prevent unwanted airflow into and out of your home. All glassless ProVia entry doors are ENERGY STAR certified and many models with glass also meet ENERGY STAR® standards.
- Low Maintenance: Fiberglass entry doors require the lowest maintenance of all exterior doors. Unlike other materials such as wood, fiberglass doors don't require ongoing maintenance such as resealing and painting. Fiberglass is also resistant to warping, rotting, and rusting, preserving the quality of your entry door despite the heavy traffic it encounters.
- Composed of Durable Materials: Fiberglass doors are incredibly durable and can last up to 20 years. Because of how long they last, ProVia fiberglass doors come with a Lifetime Limited Warranty that guarantees the doors through the entirety of the ownership of the home by the door purchaser, plus one subsequent homeowner. Paint and stain finishes are warranted for up to 10 years.
- Aesthetically Pleasing: When you choose a fiberglass entry door, you can choose from a number of finishes - including realistic wood grain texture and countless paint colors. Also, fiberglass doors offer the option for decorative door glass, which improves the curb appeal of your home.
“The product they deliver is top-notch and the installation is precise. Wonderful people to work with. We’ve had them at our home twice already and plan to use them exclusively for all of our remaining window replacements.”Matthew F.
“Building Envelope Experts did an outstanding job with insulation in our attic and window replacement for our entire house. The crew was courteous and knowledgeable. They kept a clean work area and got the job done on time.”Steve J.
“Replaced 2 windows with one awning window. Looks amazing inside and out. They were in and out including cleanup in a flash. Highly recommend.”Daniel Z.
“Excellent quality. Expert installers. Competitive prices.”Mark H.
“Not only have our heating needs gone down significantly, but our house is so much quieter now. My kids woke up during every thunderstorm for years and now sleep through them all!”Meg C.
Door Lines We Carry
As a dealer of ProVia, our selection of entryway doors is designed with quality in mind - manufactured with state-of-the-art materials and providing several features to ensure the longevity of your home comfort system.
The most energy-efficient entry door system in the U.S. market, ProVia's Embarq™ fiberglass entry door combines innovative technology and design to bring you an entry door system that looks as good as it performs.
- 2.5" thick, 43% thicker than other ProVia doors, providing excellent insulation
- Dual perimeter seal for increased energy efficiency
- Custom bottom sweep keeps out unwanted elements and uncomfortable temperatures
- Insulation channels in the side rails and header maximizes insulating power
With a realistic woodgrain finish, ProVias' Signet® Fiberglass entry doors combine the warmth and beauty of a wooden entry door with the durability and energy efficiency of a fiberglass entry door.
- 2 5⁄8" finger-jointed 3-ply hardwood hinge stile provides superior structural integrity
- Filled with foam by a computer-driven process, ensuring the optimal foam fill for maximum efficiency and strength
- Utilizes DuraFuse™ Finishing System featuring P3 Fusion, yielding unprecedented finish durability
- Contains a high-performance, composite material on bottom rails, providing excellent rot-resistance
While ProVia's Heritage Fiberglass™ series possesses the fewest customization options of ProVia's entry door options, it provides excellent energy efficiency to improve the quality of your home comfort system. Featuring an artful woodgrain texture, this entry door provides the look of a wood door while maintaining the strength and durability of fiberglass.
- 17⁄8" Finger-jointed, 2-ply solid oak laminated stiles for both hinges and strike sides are proven to provide increased rigidity and structural integrity
- Polyurethane core reduces energy loss
- Specially engineered door facings will not dent and resist splitting, cracking, and warping
- Contains a high-performance, composite material on bottom rails, giving excellent rot-resistance
A Holistic Approach to Door Installation
Our holistic approach sets us apart in the market, as other contractors only focus on the one product they sell and may overlook other issues in your home. Our comfort technicians are trained specialists, who can evaluate your comfort needs and review ways to improve your home, not just address one single issue.
At Building Envelope Experts, your comfort is our priority. Schedule your fiberglass door installation or replacement by calling (314) 310-7878 today.
Start Your Home Comfort Journey
Building Envelope Experts is Here to Help